Uno, dos, tres...



sábado, 31 de julio de 2010

Come back.

I'm back and sad. Last night, I cried because I'm gonna miss you so fucking much, really. Now, I don't have a shared room, nor a shared bathroom. I won't dinner at 6 o'clock, and I won't hear the fire alarm at 6:45 in the morning anymore. My soundtrack won't be "Sotto casa di..." and I'm not gonna see the Russian Tree again. No more potatoes, apples or butter; no more racing to McDonalds because we are too hungry; no more house register and no more lessons on Saturday. I won't be scared about DETENTION, and I won't need my green bag nor my ID card anymore (in fact, I already threw my green bag away).
This morning, when I arrived to Madrid, I cried again, a lot. I realized these two weeks were awesome and I feel that I have not enjoyed them enough. I just want to go back, and re-start again. But this time, I want to do it otherwise.
You were in my dreams...

1 cenizas encendidas:

Irene dijo...

1) Me gusta el texto.
2) Me alegro de que hayas vuelto.
3) Madrid se alegra de tenerte.

Publicar un comentario

Ego et moi.

Ego et moi.

Amigos

Hello I love you, won't you tell me your name?

Mi foto
Let's do some living.